What are the system requirements for arXshare?
arXshare requires a Web server with PHP 5.3 or higher. No admin rights, module installation or database is required. Download the arXshare server and client here.
How do I install arXshare?
- Download the installation script “install.php” from this page
- On your Web server, create a new directory, for example “arxshare”, and upload install.php to it.
- In your browser open http://www.yourserver.com/arxshare/install.php.
- The installation wizard will help you to configure your arXshare.
- Then download the client setup and install the Windows client
- Enjoy sharing …
Check out our 5-minute installation-guide video here.
How do I configure arXshare?
To change any settings, configure users, or check for updates, open the admin console of your installation at the URL